To all visitors: Kalvos & Damian is now a historical site reflecting nonpop|
from 1995-2005. No updates have been made since a special program in 2015.
Chronicle of the NonPop Revolution
|Listen to this show|
for RealAudio3 comments by the composer, 2:22/278K. (RA2/14.4 version
for RealAudio version of Gending Chelsea
for TrueSpeech version of Gending Chelsea
for MPEG-2 version of Gending Chelsea
Jody Diamond is one of the co-founders and co-directors of Frog Peak Music. She is the main graphic designer and a principal editor for most Frog Peak's publications. She also founded and directs the American Gamelan Institute and edits its journal Balungan. A great deal of her work is available through AGI.
Experimental music by Indonesian composers produced by Larry Polansky and Jody Diamond for Lyrichord Recordings. A joint project of Frog Peak Music and the American Gamelan Institute.
Balungan: Journal of the American Gamelan Institute
- Asmat Dream: New Music Indonesia Vol. I (Sunda). Music by Nano S., Dody Satya Ekagustdiman, Suhendi, and Harry Roesli. AGI09. $15.
- Mana 689: New Music Indonesia Vol. 2 (Central Java). Music by I Wayan Sadra, Pande Made Sukerta, B. Subono, and Otok Bima Sidarta. AGI10. $15.
- Karya: New Music Indonesia Vol. 3. Compositions by I Wayan Sadra. AGI13. $15.
- Balungan Vols. II-V. AGI04. $7.50 each.
- Balungan Volume I. AGI08. $5 each.
- BANG Cassette. Works by Diamond (Bright World), Ingram Marshall, Pak Cokro, and Daniel Schmidt. AGI01. $10.
- Musicworks 47. Contains Diamond's Pangkur NZ MW47. $8.
- Frog Peak Anthology. Writings by Harrison, Corner, Diamond, Powell, Didkovsky, Polansky, Burk, Povall, Mann, Wendt, and others, edited by Carter Scholz. FP07. $25. Frog Peak Publication.
To reach the composer:
By physical mail: